OMS-1st Assistant will help you navigate the complexities of credentialing. Our team is specifically designed and dedicated to make you our #1 priority, so you can focus on your patients and your practice. We pride ourselves in providing comprehensive eye care credentialing for Medicare, Medicaid, medical plans as well as eye care plans.
Eye Care Professional Needs
- Application Evaluation: OMS-1st Assistant completes all applications and necessary paperwork on your behalf with the chosen payer networks and government entities.
- Reports: Status reports so you know where you are in the process with each payer.
- Maintenance of Provider Data: Maintain and update CAQH profile while applications are in process for commercial carriers.
- Follow-up with Payers: Complete all necessary credentialing requirements for each payer and follow through to completion.
- Dedicated Support: Dedicated credentialing experts to assist you throughout the process.
- Timely Notifications: 30-, 60-, and 90-day prior notifications of any expired licenses including: DEA, State licenses, Board Certification and more. 90- and 120-day prior notification of any upcoming hospital or facility re-credentialing needs. 90- and 120-day prior notification of malpractice expiration.
- Ongoing Maintenance: We operate as an extension of your practice and manage all of your credentialing and re-credentialing challenges. We also maintain your practice and provider information so no deadlines are missed.
- Application Projects: Our expert team will manage all of your insurance application requests from start to finish.